David G. Denton, D.C., D.I.C.S.
Dr. Denton Has closed his office at :
2038 Vermont Drive, Suite 207, Fort Collins, CO 80525
telephone number: 720-454-2490
additional number: 970-657-4182
- Due to the of the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), and Executive Order D 2020 009, and the Covid-19 virus, all Chiropractic Offices have been ordered, without previous notice, to be temporarily closed. Dr. Denton is electing to retire from active practice at this time, and will teach Webinars and Seminars, of his latest practice and research techniques.
Dr. David G. Denton
Board Certified Fellow and Diplomat in Cranial Therapy
PAIN is successfully handled when the stability is restored to
cranial/sacral mechanisms (effects brain & spinal cord).
The body's inherent capacity to re-establish health is then empowered.
We Routinely Treat the Following Conditions:
▪ Back Pain
▪ Chronic and Acute Pain
▪ TMJ (Jaw & Bite balancing)
▪ Whiplash/Neck Pain
▪ Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
▪ Tennis Elbow (Tendonitis)
▪ Shoulder/Arm & Wrist pain
▪ Disk Problems
▪ Hip, Knee, Leg & Ankle Pain
▪ Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
▪ Preventative Health & Wellness
▪ Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
▪ Pinched Nerves & Sciatica
▪ Muscle Spasms & Soreness
▪ Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
▪ Numbness & Tingling
▪ Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
▪ Heavy Metal Detox
▪ Environmental Sensitivity
▪ Stress/Emotional Patterns
▪ Dietary & Non-Gluten needs
We Use Force and Non-force Techniques (see Techniques Page)
Dr. Denton is the Founder and Developer of: VECTOR POINT CRANIAL THERAPY.
He has taught doctors in the worldwide : DENTON SEMINARS
Because of the need and importance of non-force applications to areas unable to receive force treatment, people have responded to the safety of this system. He discovered that by using the Cranial Vector Points which he found on the head (like a computer keyboard, at the cranial sutures), one can specifically treat any corresponding designated area of the body—instantly. This addresses the dominant reflexes in the cranium that initiate subluxations (misalignments). This provides a safe and effective alternative to the usual (adjusting) manipulation.
GOD WANTS YOU WELL !!
We look forward to assisting you in your return to wellness!